Track your expenses and simplify the approval process of your purchases and requirements through our versatile workflow approval system
What is GOA?
GOAis an Authorization System with Tracking of Expenses, Purchases and Requirements. It centralizes the company's internal approval flow in a dynamic and flexible way.
Our Product is easily adaptable to the internal policies of the company, with a Configuration Panel that contemplates the different variables required by the organizational model.
How does GOA work?
- An Originator user asks for the approval of a certain request.
- According to the request type and its monetary amount, the system determines the supervisors that must authorize the request (the Approval chain).
- The Originator can attach files to the request, which will be available to all the approvers.
- The Originator will be able to modify the Request only before it has been submitted to the first Approver.
- These Approvers may ask questions to the Originator before granting their approval
- Once the request has been authorized by the first Approver, it will be automatically submitted to the next one.
- When it reaches the top authorization level and gets approved, it is assigned a unique Security Number to identify the approved request.
- If the request is denied approval, the Originator is notified and the request is automatically closed.
GOAmanages many different roles and profiles, including: Originators, Approvers, Auditors, Administrators, etc.
- Approval requests by Country / Location / Branch / Product Line / Approval Item
- Questions, Comments, and Attached Files by Approval Request
- Security via User Roles
- Dynamic approval levels
- Approval of requests without monetary amount (Workflow)
- Travel Authorization
- Access on behalf of other employee.
- Mailing of notifications
- History of Requests and Approvals
- Auditory Reports exportable to Microsoft Excel or Acrobat PDF
- Integration with network users
- Integration with Existing Systems
|Database||Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher|